Welcome to user guide resources. This section provides information and instructions activating the standard RFID card that came with your KEBA charging station.
IMPORTANT: This guide is only for KEBA a-series and standalone c-series charging station equipped with a RFID sensor. KEBA x-series and c-series connected to an x-series unit require the use of a web interface or CPO platform to configure and manage RFID cards.
Make sure your charging station support RFID authentication. Charging station with an RFID sensor have an RFID symbol on their front (see image)
Before you start
- Torx screwdriver (T20) – for the Green Edition
- Phillips screwdriver – for the legacy version
- Flat screwdriver (5.5 mm)
Remove the covers
Note: your external cover of the charging station may look different. The positioning of the screws may also vary.
Once the internal cover is removed you will be able to see the [Service button]
The charging station can remain turned ON (idle / not charging).
ATTENTION! The power terminals are located under another cover, which should not be removed.
Activating the RFID card
In no RFID card has been swiped, the first RFID card that is detected by the charging station will automatically be stored as RFID card and the charging station will switch to RFID authentication mode.
If the card is not recognized by the charging station, or the charging station does not switch to RFID Authentication mode, following these steps:
- Remove the connector panel cover from the charging station and press the [Service button] for 5 seconds. Any previously registered RFID cards will be deleted.
- Within 60 seconds after the charging station was reset, and the booted, hold the RFID card you wish to configure in front of the RFID sensor and wait for the signal tone. The RFID card is now configured and the charging station LED indicator will turn Blue.